From smaller offices requiring only occasional cleaning to 7 day a week high rises, we can custom tailor our service to fit any need or budget. Specializing in cleaning medical office space, we know how important it is to meet the needs and requirements of property managers, tenants, and building owners.
We are familiar with specialized cleaning as required by those with compromised immune systems. In facilities requiring terminal cleaning, strict protocols and documentation are used to ensure the safety of patients. The methods vary, but usually include damp wiping all surfaces with a disinfectant solution with a 10 minute dwell time, removing all detachable objects in the room, cleaning lighting and air duct surfaces in the ceiling, and cleaning everything downward to the floor. Items removed from the room are disinfected or sanitized before being returned to the room.
Green cleaning provides a healthier work environment for our employees and customers. Using our green cleaning program reduces indoor air pollutants and can help your property in obtaining a LEED certification.
Our Green Cleaning program can include all or some of the following:
• The use of environmentally friendly chemicals.
• Advanced vacuum filtration systems. Our HEPA vacuums utilize an inner filter bag that is thrown away when full. This gets rid of pollutants and allergens while minimizing dust present in the building.
• Hot water extraction carpet cleaning with biocide kills any mold or spores that may be present in carpet. Blowers are used to thoroughly dry carpet after cleaning.
• Focusing on disinfecting touch points such as door handles, water fountains and elevator buttons.
• Providing touchless dispensers for paper products, soap, and hand sanitizer.
• Providing recycled paper products. Many times these are no more expensive than what properties are already using.
Whatever your needs, we are happy to help implement as few or many green cleaning practices as you want.
While not green in the traditional sense, daytime cleaning has become more popular recently. While it doesn’t work for every property, it can offer significant savings in operating costs and minimize the carbon footprint of a building. As long as tenants don’t mind having janitorial crews working around them, a building can be shut down much earlier and save electricity that would normally be used at night while crews are working. We have found this best suited to regular office space. In medical or dental the volume and flow of patients tends to make it hard to clean areas like exam rooms and restrooms and have them stay clean for the next day.
We have experienced maintenance engineers that we can provide full time or on an as needed basis. We excel at matching the employee to the job. Whether it’s replacing a light bulb, or servicing HVAC systems, we have the right employee for you.
Services we offer:
• General maintenance
• Pressure washing
• Window washing
• Stone grinding
Warehouse Floor Scrubbing
We have a fleet of state of the art Tennant auto scrubbers to get your warehouse floor sparkling clean.
Whether you want a one time cleaning, or recurring service, we can do it all.